I too attended the school I paid in full by check but this company is so unprofessional that I was called out of class by an instructor by the name of Barbara @ the Atlanta Location In Dunwoody for non payment but they had cashed my check long before.I thought this was suppose to be a service to the person that pays their money but they treat you like they are doing you a favor.
Barbara would say things like if you flunk the test to going to kill you. Some of the younger people took her for her word and complained just like I did but to no prevail. If you complained they gang up forces on you. I Had gone to Cheryl the Director of the Atlanta Georgia location and complained to her from the beginning about these things and she would always brush me off and say "I'll handle it but to no prevail.
The straw that broke the camel's back with me was that I received an A in runway, an A plus in overall apparence, an A in acting but was not allowed to audition for clients for parts because I did a commercial instead of a monologue when those were the school requirement and I have it on paper with Barbara name and title and her handwriting and I was told that I was irate because I complained that this was not fair and I threaten to go to corporate. I was pissed but I kept my composer but the Director Cheryl told me that If I went to corporate she would tell them that I was the problem. Even after I had gone to her on at least 2 to 3 different occassions about this particular Instructor an't that a crock. Do not use this disfunctional company.
Everyone is all about the money and once they get your money you do not matter.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Jrp Talent School
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I am a United States Marine on the Temporarily Disabled Retired List residing in Charlotte, NC. I qualified and received a federal student loan to pay for my University of..."
- "I do not have anything bad to say about the teachers, they all have their own teaching style, and unlike the old days, they expect you to have studied the..."
- "Do yourself a huge favour and walk away from TCI..a friend spent over $50K on their so called education and they could not give her the "diploma" she had signed..."
- "Bought a wall unit from rooms to go. It was delivered but the hardware was missing. So I have all the pieces are laying on my living room floor...."
- "The company is a lot of hype and no commitment to their claims made in advertisement. They basically spread water on your carpet and pull it back out. They are..."
- "Often I use the restroom at JoAnn Fabric store in Conyers, Georgia and it leaves much to be desired. Often I don't want to use it because I never know..."
- "LET ME BEGIN BY SAYING I HAVE BEEN IN AND OUT OF THE HOSPITAL FOR THE PAST 2 YEARS THUS THE LONG DELAY MAKING A COMPLAINT. THE WORK WAS..."
- "I know Marketing...This company and the products are amazing...I will be more than happy to talk with anyone on how to get started...the best way is part time...this business is..."
- "The contractor painted mid-July. Within two days, very small patches were coming off. Today, mid Auguts, a month later,I saw a bit of painters taoe that was still oin the..."