2.5K views

Im in the John casablancas in carrollton tx.I have been there for about 1 and a half months now, and im trying to find out if it is a scam, and your reasons for thinking or knowing that????

Im not doing too good with money right now and i cant afford to be flushing it in the toilet. Im a mother of 3 and im hoping that i will be able to actually have a career in modeling and acting, and make great money from that to better our lives.

and also my oldest is wanting me to put her through it aswell, and i dont want a "scam to crush her like if she was a bug" Please respond.Thank you.

Had an Experience with John Casablancas Modeling?

Comments

Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #1183446

I see WHY everyone is saying it is a scam, but I just want to let you know that JC is worth the money if you use the opportunities that it gives you.I haven't even finished all of my classes, and I got my first job of being in Charlotte Fashion Week.

I thought John Casablancas was a scam when I first started, but then I realized that they really do provide so many opportunities like casting calls and auditions.

JC will build up your resume, and that's what you need to be successful.

I want to know is it a scam.I just had a classmate of mine tell me that it's free if they really want you.

If you pay anything is a scam.Please let me know.

Took 9 year old dive daughter to first audition, got call back for 2nd one on one interview ~ what can I expect? Very unsure after reading these complaints!

This place is a huge SCAM DONT SIGN ANYTHING,I REPEAT DONT SIGN ANYTHING!!I took my 13 year old daughter here in April for an "audition" the woman I was on the phone with said she was the only scheduled that day not only was the office full of nieve people the" judges" were late and obviously hungover my daughter said they smugged cheap make up on her face and snapped 2 photos!!

And asked for portfolio fee?! 150$ after I payed we went to the front desk and started the "payment plan" 2,500$for 10 lessons I regretfully signed the contract after about 5weeks my daughter came to me in tears saying how she really wanted to model but she isn't learning anything?!

So of course I'm pissed off and immediately remove her from the "classes" and demand a refund the woman says that she will direct deposit the money into my account after 3 months!I still did not get my money!!!!!!

Scam, scam, scam!

Dallas, Texas, United States #665475

I went to the workshops at the John Casablancas in Carrollton.The teachers were all very professional and helpful.

I miss having to go to there each Sat. I am so glad my parents paid for me to attend.

It was an experience of a life time.

Ttl.Corrine .M

I went to the same one.I told them I would look into payments next time we came in.

Im not going to state names but the "agent" i spoke with was really obligated to get money from me right then and there. I told him i wouldn't be able to until next week, and he decides to tell me that I can call a family member or friend over the phone and get a credit card number. Hmmmm thats when a red flag popped up.

Very persistent on getting money NOW.I don't trust people like that.

mmmm confused.From my understanding in the carrolton area is a training to get a push into medeling and acting.

I have not been discussed about fees or anything yet, but barely going son to an individual interview????

Maybe that when I would be told???Guess need to make a call 1st.

somebody88
#382022

I have read complaints on here, and some ppl are complaining and some ppl are taking up for the company.. So i was trying to figure out if anybody is attending or have attended the one im taking in Texas, maybe the difference in staff could make all the difference or something.. not sure..