1.2K views

Before I say anything, I would want to start by saying thank you for including me in such a wonderful organization that you all have.John Casablancas has offered me so much in the acting business industry and I am truly honored and thankful for being a part of this business.

I've learned so much during all of my sessions and training and I have experienced the best times here. I will forever remember all of the special time and friends that I have made along the way. I would like to give Mrs. Kathryn a huge thanks because she actually inducted me into this.

For anyone that wants to be in John Casablancas...DO IT!! Don't second guess yourself. If this is something that you've always wanted to do, go for it. I promise it won't be a waste of time.

I appreciate everyone's motivation for not only me but for everyone else.I hope everyone at John Casablancas has a blessed life.

Had an Experience with John Casablancas Modeling?

Comments

Is that your picture, lol? And you want to be a model?? ha ha

How much did they pay you to write this ***.

to Anonymous #866289

a cent

Corllins University Scam Corllins University "I spent alot of money on the Masters degree program based on learning, and was also told that the degree was accredited and valid for applying for jobs, but as..." Read more Philip Merrill College Of Journalism - Bad Journalism School that Deceives all Undergraduate Broadcast Journalism Students and Minorities of an Opportunity Philip Merrill College Of Journalism " I am writing to you today as I wish to provide a formal complaint about the undergraduate broadcast journalism program at the University of Maryland‘s Philip Merrill College of..." Read more The Coaching Institute - Criminal Minds at TCI The Coaching Institute "Do yourself a huge favour and walk away from TCI..a friend spent over $50K on their so called education and they could not give her the "diploma" she had signed..." Read more Rich Dad Education - Absolute Waste of Time and Money Rich Dad Education "I attended the Rich Dad initial real estate seminar on 1/23/16 when it was in Las Vegas. This first meeting was free of course, to lure people in. Several of..." Read more Readydebit - The card no longer allows account to account transfer Readydebit "At the first of each month I usually pay my rent doing the 'account to account' transfer but this month it has been shut down. I called the number given..." Read more Crossroads Rv - 2013 crossroads elevation Crossroads Rv "Nothing but issues with this unit. 2 Lippert slide out motors on main slide burned up in years 2 and 3 of owning toy hauler. Fuel pump motor for on..." Read more Syomet - It's well made and fits perfectly. Syomet "After a long and dreadful search for the perfect birthday outfit, I got lucky and stumbled upon syomet.com website and fell in love with everything they offering! I have to..." Read more Gutter Helmet - Great so far Gutter Helmet "Purchased home in Jan 2017 with gutter helmet already installed. Had a few issues with water runoff and icicles. After reading the warranty and looking on line, found that the..." Read more