Dallas, Texas
1.2K views 3 comments

Before I say anything, I would want to start by saying thank you for including me in such a wonderful organization that you all have.John Casablancas has offered me so much in the acting business industry and I am truly honored and thankful for being a part of this business.

I've learned so much during all of my sessions and training and I have experienced the best times here. I will forever remember all of the special time and friends that I have made along the way. I would like to give Mrs. Kathryn a huge thanks because she actually inducted me into this.

For anyone that wants to be in John Casablancas...DO IT!! Don't second guess yourself. If this is something that you've always wanted to do, go for it. I promise it won't be a waste of time.

I appreciate everyone's motivation for not only me but for everyone else.I hope everyone at John Casablancas has a blessed life.

Had an Experience with John Casablancas Modeling?

Comments

Is that your picture, lol? And you want to be a model?? ha ha

How much did they pay you to write this ***.

boo boo
to Anonymous #866289

a cent

School Of Permaculture - Nicholas Burtner - arrogant with Messiah Complex School Of Permaculture "Many people in the permaculture community have had similar experiences with Nicholas Burtner. Ranging from arrogance and a know-it-all attitude (sadly without knowing it all) to a picture of Jesus..." Read more Universal Technical Institute Automotive Program Review Universal Technical Institute "This is in regards to a specific negative review, and others like it, about Universal Technical Institute. I graduated from UTI in Houston, January 2005. Never ONCE was an associates..." Read more Curriculum Associates - I ready is bulls*t Curriculum Associates "I ready is incredibily annoying.. The graphics are horrible, that is no expression and their is no fun. It agust to you but it is very slow and glitches..." Read more Fortunebuilders - Fortune Builders is legit Fortunebuilders "Let me break it down for folks in real life. I attended a 2 hours free class from FB at a local hotel. The speaker shared enough information with me..." Read more Alside Window - Poor product quality, poor customer service, unethical business practices Alside Window "Bought a home (new construction) in '09 with Alside single-hung windows. After 5 years one of them started fogging up when the low-e reflective coating started to corrode. Now I..." Read more Razbannia Group - Fraud and Scam Artist: Sina Razbannia Razbannia Group "Razbannia Group Beware! Scam And Fraud Against Customers Calabassas, California Do NOT do business with Razbannia Group. Razbannia Group is owned by Sina Razbannia, his wife Shirley Razbannia, his daughter..." Read more It Works - Deception It Works "placed first order 7/13/17 with rep ms. howell who said if i became a product model [meaning i'd promise to buy 2 more months of any product], i'd get my..." Read more Johnson And Johnson - Flimsy Boxes Johnson And Johnson "Flexible fabric Band-Aids are great, but the boxes they're in are flimsy, bend in, crush easily, and lids don't seal tightly enough to prevent Band-Aids from falling out. Have you..." Read more