Dallas, Texas
1.2K views 3 comments

Before I say anything, I would want to start by saying thank you for including me in such a wonderful organization that you all have.John Casablancas has offered me so much in the acting business industry and I am truly honored and thankful for being a part of this business.

I've learned so much during all of my sessions and training and I have experienced the best times here. I will forever remember all of the special time and friends that I have made along the way. I would like to give Mrs. Kathryn a huge thanks because she actually inducted me into this.

For anyone that wants to be in John Casablancas...DO IT!! Don't second guess yourself. If this is something that you've always wanted to do, go for it. I promise it won't be a waste of time.

I appreciate everyone's motivation for not only me but for everyone else.I hope everyone at John Casablancas has a blessed life.

Review about: Positive Experience.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with John Casablancas Modeling?

Comments

Is that your picture, lol? And you want to be a model?? ha ha

How much did they pay you to write this ***.

boo boo