John Casablancas Modeling - I had a great experience at John Casablancas!

Before I say anything, I would want to start by saying thank you for including me in such a wonderful organization that you all have.John Casablancas has offered me so much in the acting business industry and I am truly honored and thankful for being a part of this business.

I've learned so much during all of my sessions and training and I have experienced the best times here. I will forever remember all of the special time and friends that I have made along the way. I would like to give Mrs. Kathryn a huge thanks because she actually inducted me into this.

For anyone that wants to be in John Casablancas...DO IT!! Don't second guess yourself. If this is something that you've always wanted to do, go for it. I promise it won't be a waste of time.

I appreciate everyone's motivation for not only me but for everyone else.I hope everyone at John Casablancas has a blessed life.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 8 Yes 8 15 No 15
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 15, 2014 #856805

Is that your picture, lol? And you want to be a model?? ha ha

2 1 Reply

Aug 14, 2014 #856661

How much did they pay you to write this ***.

3 1 Reply
boo boo

Sep 05, 2014 #866289

a cent

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to John Casablancas Modeling. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about John Casablancas Modeling.
Filing a new complaint about