So i looked online for new modeling agency s for my daughter.I found John Casablanca's in my area so i called the number on the website.She said that they would see her in a week and for her to get pictures of her for her portfolio.
I took a bunch of pics and printed them out. Sometime later i went to the interview.She said my daughter was perfect for it. I gave her the money for the starting cost of the classes. She said it would be $800 for all the modeling.She gave me a calendar of the classes.My daughter is in cross country and she has very weak ankles.
She broke her ankle and it was in the healing. My worst fear was her in high heals. She said she was up to it but i didn't let her. I called later that day to tell them that she wasn't going to be at classes.Then she changed her mind that she won't to do modeling.
I didn't blame her. The wait was unbearable and the place was EMPTY.I called John Casablanca's to get my money back. I got an answering machine so i decided to try tomorrow. I called the next day.
No answer. I left my name my number and my reason for call.
Still Nothing.This was last year and i still call every month with no answer.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Modeling Agency
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Before I say anything, I would want to start by saying thank you for including me in such a wonderful organization that you all have. John Casablancas has offered me..."
- "This is a fair and honest review of my experience with DUSTIN VICE and his company http://alliancecoachingsystem.com/. He calls himself a “A professional, top accredited Personal & Business Development Coach,..."
- "I took a session with them for tv radio modeling work over ten years ago. It was fun and good acting practice. The classes were casual though not college..."
- "I ordered Stone Outdoor Fireplace which arrived with a broken base. I called Sunjoy Industries at 866-578-6569 four times. Spent more than an hour waiting for a live person...."
- "I bought my queen bob opedic mattress in 1 /13/11 and i took off the cover to wash and under the matress it had mold and also fiber like particles..."
- "Purchased Commercial gooseneck lighting for outdoor sign lighting and for my exterior seating area and awning lighting purposes. After 15 days I finally received my order. I ordered all the..."
- "PHILIP MENICI CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE BEWARE DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street..."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."
- "This *** company is a scam. They take your *** money and make you jump through hoops to get it back. I put $280 on a reloadit card to send someone..."