So i looked online for new modeling agency s for my daughter.I found John Casablanca's in my area so i called the number on the website.She said that they would see her in a week and for her to get pictures of her for her portfolio.
I took a bunch of pics and printed them out. Sometime later i went to the interview.She said my daughter was perfect for it. I gave her the money for the starting cost of the classes. She said it would be $800 for all the modeling.She gave me a calendar of the classes.My daughter is in cross country and she has very weak ankles.
She broke her ankle and it was in the healing. My worst fear was her in high heals. She said she was up to it but i didn't let her. I called later that day to tell them that she wasn't going to be at classes.Then she changed her mind that she won't to do modeling.
I didn't blame her. The wait was unbearable and the place was EMPTY.I called John Casablanca's to get my money back. I got an answering machine so i decided to try tomorrow. I called the next day.
No answer. I left my name my number and my reason for call.
Still Nothing.This was last year and i still call every month with no answer.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Modeling Agency
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I signed up with Lone Wolf of Arkansas as a freight broker this summer after seeing a ad in a home business magazine. The ad said to sign up it..."
- "I placed an order with the website fema-study.com I had successfully paid for the items to be delivered to my email and to my home. The guides were never delivered. I..."
- "I would be VERY interested in a class action lawsuit against AIU online for fraudulent acceptance of student loan monies they took from me and then provided inferior, abusive, and..."
- "Purchased Commercial gooseneck lighting for outdoor sign lighting and for my exterior seating area and awning lighting purposes. After 15 days I finally received my order. I ordered all the..."
- "I bought my queen bob opedic mattress in 1 /13/11 and i took off the cover to wash and under the matress it had mold and also fiber like particles..."
- "I ordered Stone Outdoor Fireplace which arrived with a broken base. I called Sunjoy Industries at 866-578-6569 four times. Spent more than an hour waiting for a live person...."
- "What has happened to our LaBelle, Fl 'Dollar General Marketplace' store?! It opened to a great deal of fanfare two+ years ago, and proved to be a clean, well stocked,..."
- "took my tundra in for a few dents and broken window on the passenger side. after two weeks the truck wasn't finished no calls so i finally went in and..."
- "I ordered from this company for first time yesterday before 12 Noon Ordered my mom flowers and candy to be delivered same day, only looked in same day delivery menu..."