Des Plaines, Illinois
4.0

I took a session with them for tv radio modeling work over ten years ago.It was fun and good acting practice.

The classes were casual though not college type teaching. It did help me to successfully audition with the Reagle Players theater group in Waltham. About a year ago I went through a very similar process. Their staff looked awesome.

The one on the video camera was new to the job. On my return appointment I was told that the field changes completely and would need to study another term. I made a hundred dollar deposit to hold my place. I received a paperback book which I read years ago.

I did not have the money to take another course. The book clearly states that only a very small percentage of models really make a lot of money. I guess the $100 will have to be a donation.

Their goal of enriching the whole life of their models is outstanding.Stuart Milne

Review about: John Casablancas Modeling Modeling Service.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Had an Experience with John Casablancas Modeling?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Curriculum Associates - I ready is bulls*t Curriculum Associates "I ready is incredibily annoying.. The graphics are horrible, that is no expression and their is no fun. It agust to you but it is very slow and glitches..." Read more Universal Technical Institute Automotive Program Review Universal Technical Institute "This is in regards to a specific negative review, and others like it, about Universal Technical Institute. I graduated from UTI in Houston, January 2005. Never ONCE was an associates..." Read more Legacy Education Alliance - Be Smart and Run Away Legacy Education Alliance "I am taking my time and effort to write this review hoping that one less person could be saved from a unnecessary financial disaster. There is no free lunch. The..." Read more Institute For Integrative Nutrition - What to know before you consider enrolling - Exploited by IIN, Alumni Institute For Integrative Nutrition "1. "Free" website: They offer a free website where IIN information is at and you can personalize it but can't erase anything from it. Later on they decided to "partner"..." Read more Razbannia Group - Fraud and Scam Artist: Sina Razbannia Razbannia Group "Razbannia Group Beware! Scam And Fraud Against Customers Calabassas, California Do NOT do business with Razbannia Group. Razbannia Group is owned by Sina Razbannia, his wife Shirley Razbannia, his daughter..." Read more Church and Dwight - Severe chemical burns from Nair Church and Dwight "Contacted them and they returned my purchase price. However I am still trying to heal the burns on my legs. Yes they acknowledged my "skin sensitivity" but I still have..." Read more Flitflop Limited - Great Disappointment to FlitFlop After-sales service. Flitflop Limited "Dear Families & Friends, As mentioned to you all earlier, just to share with you that my father faced some issues when comes to defects on FlitFlop products. Attached below..." Read more SquareTrade Warranty is running a scam in ebay Squaretrade Warranty "I purchased warranty for 2 years through ebay on a cell phone purchase that was never completed. I tried several time to reach them and they say they cannot locate..." Read more