John Casablancas Modeling - Review about John Casablanca Modeling School from Des Plaines, Illinois

I took a session with them for tv radio modeling work over ten years ago.It was fun and good acting practice.

The classes were casual though not college type teaching. It did help me to successfully audition with the Reagle Players theater group in Waltham. About a year ago I went through a very similar process. Their staff looked awesome.

The one on the video camera was new to the job. On my return appointment I was told that the field changes completely and would need to study another term. I made a hundred dollar deposit to hold my place. I received a paperback book which I read years ago.

I did not have the money to take another course. The book clearly states that only a very small percentage of models really make a lot of money. I guess the $100 will have to be a donation.

Their goal of enriching the whole life of their models is outstanding.Stuart Milne

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Product or service
John Casablanca Modeling School
Review category
review #776277

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with John Casablancas Modeling? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to John Casablancas Modeling. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about John Casablancas Modeling.
Filing a new complaint about