Des Plaines, Illinois

I took a session with them for tv radio modeling work over ten years ago.It was fun and good acting practice.

Related: John Casablancas Modeling - Review about John Casablanca Modeling Audition from Westerville, Ohio

The classes were casual though not college type teaching. It did help me to successfully audition with the Reagle Players theater group in Waltham. About a year ago I went through a very similar process. Their staff looked awesome.

The one on the video camera was new to the job. On my return appointment I was told that the field changes completely and would need to study another term. I made a hundred dollar deposit to hold my place. I received a paperback book which I read years ago.

I did not have the money to take another course. The book clearly states that only a very small percentage of models really make a lot of money. I guess the $100 will have to be a donation.

Their goal of enriching the whole life of their models is outstanding.Stuart Milne

Review about: John Casablanca Modeling School.

4.0
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Other / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with John Casablancas Modeling?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.