I went for an audition in Coral Springs, FL in March 2008.They said they loved me .

They told me to come back the following day, Saturday. When I went back after speaking to the agent she told me that she needed a down payment of $189 and the following week another $189, then for the next 13 wks of cI would have to give them $90.

I told her I had no money she ask me to write a check, she was to call me before putting it through the Tues, she called didnt get me but still ran the check and now I owe collections for this check $212.

Had an Experience with John Casablancas Modeling?

Comments

me too,don't know if i should go tomo to the second interview,they really happy to see me ,but i guess just wanna make me take those expensive classes with them,and they expect me to pay ,i'll tell em this,i am here to make money not to spend it.i know like they say if u wanna make money gotta spend money.but not this time,i know i am money maker,my face and body speaks for me,thought u guys real agency that hire ppl ,not school. u know what i'll go tomo but they not gonna get Penni from me ,i'll see what they about .

I agree with happy!! Find out the truth at johncasablancastestimonials dot com

Omsk, Omsk, Russian Federation #98252

Omsk, Omsk, Russian Federation #98250

Omsk, Omsk, Russian Federation #98249

Omsk, Omsk, Russian Federation #98247

Omsk, Omsk, Russian Federation #98246

Omsk, Omsk, Russian Federation #98245

Omsk, Omsk, Russian Federation #98244

Omsk, Omsk, Russian Federation #98242

find out the truth - www.johncasablancastestimonials.com