I am writing this out to let people know what kind of place John Casablancas is.When I worked there I was not able to tell people the truth about anything.
The company tells everyone that they have 12 spaces available to get them to come in, when in fact they have unlimited space. They have plenty of space they just say that to create a since of urgency so they can close the sale. They make people think that they are at the office to see if they would want to work with them as models or actors, when really they are only trying to sign you for classes. Even if you have had training they will tell you that you need more.
They may have you take a test to see if you have had the training you say, this is the same test the students take to graduate (Even the students who went threw the JC training don’t pass that test.) Roger Rose tells people that he has never signed anyone who did not make all there money back ($2,250.) In the time that I worked at the San Diego office I never saw anyone make that money back. Almost all of the "jobs" the models get are non paying jobs; Roger says that it’s for experience. When people sign for classes Roger will say anything to get you to sign. He will say you can work with the company to help pay for your classes, but there is almost no work and hundreds of scouts trying to help pay off there classes.
After an open house they will always have everyone come back, but schedule everyone at different times so they don’t see the other people from the day before.
If you are willing to pay then John Casablancas will except you into there programs. This company is a complete rip off, all they want is our money and they give nothing in return. The classes are menial and unstructured.
It seams that the teachers are just trying to fill up the 3 hour minimum for each class. I have heard several instructors talking in privet about how difficult it is to make the class last the full 3 hours. There were a lot of complaints about not being paid on time or not being paid at all for jobs that they preformed.
I feel that this company has ripped me off and thousands of others don’t help this company get rich off of you or anyone else who has a dream of modeling or acting.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Modeling Classes
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I am taking my time and effort to write this review hoping that one less person could be saved from a unnecessary financial disaster. There is no free lunch. The..."
- "Do yourself a huge favour and walk away from TCI..a friend spent over $50K on their so called education and they could not give her the "diploma" she had signed..."
- "The software is lousy, the textbooks are overpriced, and support? what support? They made me pay TWICE b/c they happily took my payment but didn't give me access to my..."
- "i bought a set of 10 pieces lipsticks specific colors and the seller sent me different items(individual) and different colors. i ask for a refund because i lost money and..."
- "I had read several reviews that painted this site in a bad light. I then continued my research and watched a few youtube review videos. After I did that, I..."
- "We took our terrified little rescue dog, Sandy to a "training" facility to help him become more confident and socialized. The owner Catherine Sacks was given $4300 for..."
- "I purchased a reload it card last week. I received the message that the site needed more time to process my card... Ok, so I waited. Then for..."
- "I know that moves can be tricky and I've worked with several national and local companies, but this was the WORST experience with a crew I have ever had. Honestly,..."
- "I ordered mats for my kitchen from a daily deal. When they came (I like the rugs. They were what I expected) they came postage due for $5.85. There was..."