Just as the other complaints state. My son and myself went to the first interview, money was never mentioned, we get called back to the second interview, then comes the bomb. MONEY! about $2500.00 for the course with a $340.00 down payment. I left 2 checks in the amount of 170.00 each totaling $340.00.

Derrick the guy we interviewed with stated "Once the checks clear then someone will be contacting you about the class and when it starts". Both checks cleared in JUNE of 2008 and I have yet to hear from anyone at John Casablanca and we are now into the month of September 2008. My phone calls are not never returned and I can never reach Derrick, he's always interviewing his next VICTIM.

The receptionist claims it takes 30 to 60 days for them to process a refund. It did not take them 30 days to clear the checks. I find them to be very unprofessional and money hungry.

Take my experience and do not get involved with this modeling agency.

Had an Experience with John Casablancas Modeling?

Comments

Rich Dad Education -  Rich Dad free options webinar Rich Dad Education "The first webinar I thought was very good. The Rich Dad free options webinar. The teacher talked about using a software called ivest. https://www.ivestplus.com/. showed us how to use it..." Read more John Casablancas Modeling - Modeling Service Review from Des Plaines, Illinois John Casablancas Modeling "I took a session with them for tv radio modeling work over ten years ago. It was fun and good acting practice. The classes were casual though not college..." Read more Curriculum Associates - Is this a horror game? 5 Nights at I Ready's? Curriculum Associates "This is dirt cheap. The graphics are terrible, they shouldn't trying to act "cool". The thing adults don't understand is when they are making a online "learning" program, there's NO..." Read more National Laser Institute - Finicial advisors charge more money from black ppl National Laser Institute "I graduated with almost 40 people. Tuition was about $7,295. After speaking with almost every student, that we're offered or aware and given the option of a scholarship. Almost everyone..." Read more Exede - Liberty pass is a joke and 1-5mbps ain't happening Exede "Here is the letter that i sent to escalations after calling corporate. Hi, Thank you for your time and I hope you are well today. I am contacting you in..." Read more Wegmans - TERRIBLE CHECK OUT EXPERIENCE AND CUSTOMER SERVICE Wegmans "My family has been a loyal customer since the Frederick Store opened many years ago. We come to Wegmans, not only for the quality products, but for the customer service...." Read more Aliexpress - No Response on Customer Service Aliexpress "I had made a purchase on aliexpress from one of the supplier, i did not receive by product and also my buyer protection was end, i was not able to..." Read more Chrysler Customer Care DOES NOT CARE Chrysler "2014 RAM Eco Diesel. 38000 miles w/Factory extended warranty. Starter Cable shorts out on frame and catches FIRE under the truck while driving. Extended Service contract clearly states that wiring..." Read more