1.4K views
1.5

This agency is a GIANT ripoff...The talent coach told me over Instagram after I asked if they were a ripoff, "we can't please everyone" which I thought was odd...

Then I asked again and explained that I had been invited to a modeling convention and didn't go because of online reviews to which she said that I would never make it in the industry "honey" and she was the one I had received the incarnation from!

So I told her this to which she got her husband to tell me that my look "got old two years ago" and that I should "have some homework and skating to do" and wrapped up his harassment with "PS- Her *** are perfect" I don't know if this is continuing as I have blocked both of them....I would hope this doesn't reflect on the whole company as I would love to work with them but after this u professionalism I'm not sure

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Hurtful, Unprofessional, Fake, Online harassment.

Comments

Memphis, Tennessee, United States #922113

Which center was this?

Providence, Rhode Island, United States #899766

Ladrones *** licencia

Michigan, United States #894568

If your going to write a review be honest.You harassed her first.

You told her the only reason she made it in the industry is because she has fake *** and is dumb (both which are false). Then her husband responded defending his wife's body. You also said it was a scam because you didnt go (which makes no sense at all). She said you wouldnt make it in the industry because you decided you wouldnt attend a convention, meaning you dont have drive or motivation.

You then proceeded to call her an ***.You shouldn't write false reviews just because your ego got hit.

to justiceforal Raleigh, North Carolina, United States #900623

You're claiming that the person you responded to was mad, but how about the other 140 people that left negative reviews. I know you have to make money but why do it based on playing games with other people's passion. There is a special place for companies like this.