I am a 17 year old who has been dreaming of becoming a model since I was 7.I was introduced to onesourcetalent and that was a scam they just put my picture on the Internet and left me hanging by paying them 30 dollars a month.

Two years later I was introduced to John Casablanca and when I went to meet with them they made me more excited then ever. I was able to have an one on one meeting I also was taught the first time meeting with them a little on how to walk the run way. My problem is I have no support from my family so they wont even take me and they told me to just give up.

I have friends and their families that believe in me and they are willing to take me and support me.What approach do I take if my family said not to do it , and others say live out your dream you have it in you.

Had an Experience with John Casablancas Modeling?

Comments

Buyer beware!

i think you should try to achieve your dream, bad experiences are going to come, but hey, youre gonna have the experience that you need for others who really need you as a model. believe in yourself and believe that God can actually help you out in your dreams (: trust me. :)

Curriculum Associates - Iready is full of crock Curriculum Associates "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..." Read more Curriculum Associates - I-Ready is is horrid, enough said. Curriculum Associates "Let's see, how shall I begin this... saying "I-Ready is horrid" is an understatement, to be honest. To start with, the diagnostic tests are *** ridiculous. They literally give you..." Read more Philip Merrill College Of Journalism - Bad Journalism School that Deceives all Undergraduate Broadcast Journalism Students and Minorities of an Opportunity Philip Merrill College Of Journalism " I am writing to you today as I wish to provide a formal complaint about the undergraduate broadcast journalism program at the University of Maryland‘s Philip Merrill College of..." Read more Rich Dad Education -  Rich Dad free options webinar Rich Dad Education "The first webinar I thought was very good. The Rich Dad free options webinar. The teacher talked about using a software called ivest. https://www.ivestplus.com/. showed us how to use it..." Read more Beware of Underground Diesel in Henderson NV Underground Diesel "STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE! I cannot impress upon you any more adamantly than what I'm telling you! I had previously good experiences with this company regarding my 2000 F-350..." Read more Curriculum Associates - NO JUST NO Curriculum Associates "So I'm using I-Ready and stuff, and it's "teaching" me about figurative language. But it gives me weird examples, and as in weird I mean disturbing. For hyperbole the example..." Read more Ruvilla - Poor quality, Customer service not reasonable. Ruvilla "One purchase, never will again. Bought a pair of hiking boots and found the sole to be separating. I contacted and told them the case, this was found after wearing..." Read more Syomet - It's well made and fits perfectly. Syomet "After a long and dreadful search for the perfect birthday outfit, I got lucky and stumbled upon syomet.com website and fell in love with everything they offering! I have to..." Read more